On Sunday she was wearing this romper which remind me of Xi wearing this same romper when she was 5 months old, so I extracted out a copy of Xi's photo wearing this romper when she was 5 months old. Haha, other than the same romper, the sisters do not look quite alike to each other anymore ya. ;p
Xi (top) and Ru (bottom):

Another milestone of Ru is she has since 4.5 months old started to hold milk bottle by herself. And now, she can hold her bottle until she finishes her milk.

Hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks time, she is able to sit unsupported and I can start her with solid food.
2 comments:
Ya, with this photo's comparison, they do looks different. Ru is so smart, can hold her milk bottle now. She looks so adorable while drinking the milk. Have not seen the 2 of them for about 2 weeks, miss them a lot. I am travelling in Vietnam this week, are you in S'pore this week end ? Will pay you a visit if you're around.
Yes!
Post a Comment